• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Some ideas to make this better

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
http://workplace.itexhost.net/
Its only the start 20 mins work.. I dont know what sort of things would make it better though All ideas are welcome. :beer:
IE: Would the images look better going across the top of the text rather than down the side?
Would a differnt "theme" be better for a host?
Ect ect
Im planning on making a small logo image where it has
iTex Host
Best host for your sites!

Last edited:
way too dark, and dark rarely works for something like this.
the images are stretched, restore them to their normal size and place them at the bottom. I'd normally align the header to the left but this may be me.

try tabling your planes so like

name: whatnot
bandwidth: 1000gb

but keep constant widths.

hope this helps

This is the index page not plans page.. I will table my plans ;) Just put a bunch of random text to show what gos where.
Iv been thinking about making it look a little lighter.. Just have not worked out the theme yet.

Last edited:
A great example of "web -2.0"

But then again - Everyone has to start from somewhere... Not bad for your first design (It is your first... right? :S)

Johnson
I dont mind neg comments but give a reason/what to fix to go with them! Thank you.

Hosting-Shack
Yes it was my first Im trying to learn how to work with css now and a few other things to give abit more look ect, Reading a few books
atm :eek:

Galaxy-Hosts.com
I plan on using image buttons, Iv got the hang of images abit more now
And yeah them colors where just wacked in so it wasnt white, I was just playing at the time.... Im using it as a base for the final site but yeah, Im redoing it atm Ill upload the new one when Im finshed it.

the layout needs work, the font size is to big, the images are pixilated, the color scheme, and no centering text, well, at least in that manner. sorry to be so negative about it bro, just needs work. you will get there. just look around the web till you find something you like, and sort of get ideas and put them all together to make one golden site. :D good luck

I suggest downloading the GIMP or whatnot (mac has tons of good ones, if your using one problem solved). you dont do mockups in HTML, it rarely works, do it in your graphic design software, it makes changes easier.

In that case - Well done. My first webdesign was absolute crap :p as I said, everyone has to start off from somewhere.

My first web design was horrible... I thought it was beautiful though.

Like people said before, restore the images to their normal size, or find ones of the same size, and put them along the bottom. I like the location of the header, but not the color.

And all the colors need to be changed.... But i'm not really one to judge colors (see the link in my signature if you don't get that little joke :))

you need to put in a lot of work on this site... start by changing the font size and organising the info a bit better.. change the link colors.. backgrounds etc..

Back