• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

some calculations..

MicGoogle

Ok i'm doing a chart for a debate team conference
the categories for which the people will be
Knowledge, Speaking, Activity, Rules, Foreign, Decorum, Diplomacy, and Position

and its based on 4 point system, so everything will be graded out of 4 points (like 1/4, 3/4) etc.
Now i've broken down the percentage wise like this below
Knowledge - 20%, Speaking - 20%, Activity - 6%, Rules - 4%, Foreign - 20%, Decorum - 4%, Diplomacy - 20%, Position - 6% = 100% altogether

now what i need help is figuring out a formula to convert the raw scores of moderators such as (3/4 and 2/4 etc.) to 20% or 6% etc. per category

This is what i've done so far but i'm not sure its right..
I said whats the maximum score they can receive and adding up all the categories with a perfect (4/4) they'd get 32/4 or 8 points
then i did for each percentage (8X.20 = 1.6), so for the 20% ones it'd be 1.6 points but how would that look in fraction (8/5) ? what fraction would you multiple by 4/4 to get 8/5 ? and can i use this multiping factor for all 20% in all the vrariables like 3/4 and 2/4 for 20%s..

some math genius help would be nice.. thxss

Back