• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Solution for Slow Surfing Speed Due to Aftermaths of Taiwan Earthquake

kimchris

Many of us in Asia have been affected by the Taiwan earthquake. For those who are injuried in this natural disaster, I hope they get well as soon as possible and my deepest condolences to their families who had lost their loved one during this nautral tragic.

I have found a temp solution to solve the slow surfing of the net during this period while the underground damaged cables are being repaired. It has to take the maximum of 3 weeks for it to be fully repaired. Meanwhile, I urge you all to use this solution to be able to surf the web at a more reasonable speed.

You have to configure it in your application to use the proxy

For Firefox, go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Network -> Connection Settings

For Internet Explorer, go to Tools -> Connections -> LAN Settings (if you are using dialup, you will need to choose your connection and configure from there)

From there, key in for the proxy server as "165.228.131.10" and port "3128". This proxy method works wonderfully for me. Rest assured this proxy method is absolutely safe! I hope this info has helped you. Thanks for reading!

Back