• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SOFTLAYERED.com for sale

Hi thanks for the bid this offer is going to run for 7 days if i dont get another offer for 7 days the domain is yours :)

Josh, does this help you?

I did a whois on the domain and got this:

WHOIS information for: SOFTLAYERED.com:

[whois.crsnic.net]

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: SOFTLAYERED.COM
Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS55.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS56.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 26-jun-2007
Creation Date: 26-jun-2007
Expiration Date: 26-jun-2008

>>> Last update of whois database: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 09:03:09 UTC <<<

I believe the domains have to be two months old before they can be transferred.

No that is not right,domains can be transfer whenever.

(i did a couple just a week ago which was bought less than a month ago).

yes this domain is brandnew,less than a month old.

Note*this domain can be transfer whenever.

Last edited:
I tried to less than a week ago. It said "this domain cannot be transferred", so I looked at possible reasons.
# Regulations prohibit transferring domains that are less than 60 days old. Please wait at least 60 days before transferring.
# Regulations also prohibit transferring domains that will expire within 7 days. So, please transfer early to avoid this problem.
I was one day shy of the sixty days, so I initiated transfer the following day.

this is godaddy's policy

Data for Domain Transfer
You understand that this is a request for a domain name transfer of registrars. By acceptance of this Transfer Agreement, you are requesting that the domain name registration be transferred from the current registrar to Go Daddy . As the current authorized Registrant of the domain name(s), you agree to authorize this transfer by notifying your Administrative contact of his/her responsibilities with respect to this transfer. You acknowledge that you and Go Daddy have entered into a Domain Name Registration Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "Registration Agreement"). You have read, understood, and agree to be legally bound by the agreements that govern all domain names registered through Go Daddy as found on the legal agreements page, including the Domain Name Registration Agreement ; the dispute policy ; this Agreement; any Go Daddy policies and procedures that are or may be published from time to time by Go Daddy , ICANN, and/or the Registry Administrator chosen by ICANN

Yeah sounds pretty standard, you may want to shoot them a email just to be sure. Im sure they wont have any problems telling you what their policy is regarding immediate transfers.

Back