• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

so just got from the pub

Host Factory

so just got back from the pub to make dinner then back off there, ive found the shapes do at the bottom of the glass have a purpose, i thought that there are to entertain while ur drunk but its make ur beer bubble who would who known

Last edited:
@Mentok it friday day what other excuses do i need

@Gayowulf on the bottom of foster and Stella that ive noticed ,there's a star on stella and a map of Australia on fosters

anyway im off bac to the pub byeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Post again when drunk enough, it seems to be the cool thing to do these days.

so just got from the pub

I was expecting
... a laptop for $50?
... a box of cigarettes?
... 2 Hookers and a Slab of Beer?

But noooo, you came home empty handed, you should be ashamed!
Get your --- back to the pub, drink some more, and dont return with out some stolen goods or some -----es dammit!

It would take a country full of drunken convicts to think of something like a map in the bottom of a glass. ;)

Edit: I take that back. I want a map in the bottom of all my glasses. A map to somewhere cool, or to treasure.

Or to the domicile of a milf.

Last edited:
We need a drunken posting area. We can all get together and get drunk one night and just post and post and post...

...Anyone with a brain would realize that can't happen though... What's night for me is morning to you. :( Sounds fun though.

Back