• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SMF web hosting providers?

There is really no such thing as "SMF" hosting as it is just regular hosting with the title to draw forum users in, even though you can host it on a regular plan.

As Daisil said, there is no web host that is considered a "SMF" host. If the host has the right requirements, in order to install SMF then it will work.

SiteGround just might be specialized, in fact they can possibly offer you support.

Ok :) It's not as bad as Yabb. My main issue is that the default skin is very very 'unpretty' . I'd advise the use of phpBB 3 as it has a huge community. myBB is quite good too but i've heard rumors that the code may not be entirely theirs. It's just a rumor though.

The designer who made our website is possibly going to start work on a forum script that uses div's instead of tables, I shouldn't really say much about it though ;)

Back