• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Smart Board Finished

Finally got it to work. Not bad, specially for a one man ship. You do have a few things to fix on the design aspect (like the header texts being almost the same color as the bg in the contents page.) and are you using the vBulletin arrow? The first thing that came to my mind was SMF when I saw your forum (not sure why). Make it something unique and people will buy it else they'll go with the freebie. Funny thing is, I'm actually having a few kids work on a forum for a project in .NET...Anyway, Good luck.

thanx alot for your information im gonna make it better and chalenge those who give softwares by purcash

who can help?

I'd help you but I'm not a php person. I could test it for you here and there depending on whether or not I have time.
You should do the following: Get a domain for it, get a host to sponsor you, create a team that will help you build it, outline all the features you want in it in order of importance, and get a move on it. Good luck again!

Yeah I'd be up to help you beta it, report bugs etc.
I would also be up to proof reading and fixing all your typos, grammer etc.
Just gimme a holla when ya up for all that.

depending on how easy the code is to figure out and read I might also help make some add ons for it.

have you found a graphic interface person yet ?? you might want to try asking at ifsz.net as they have like 5,000 designers :eek:, i have found them very useful in the past.

good luck with your project :)

I'm up for doing graphics if need be. I'm more of a vectorish designer, but I can adapt. I like the forum, considering you did it as a one man team! Well Done!

Hmm, try fixing the tables. Try making the actual boards more centered, and leave some kind of margin at the sides. Makes the layout looking nicer. For the actual forum software (whatever part) it looks pretty good, but I highly doubt this will make it ever big (in a paid alternative) hate to say it. But, it might succeed in free boards.

Ok ..I got it to load now. I agree with Chief, It would be cool for a free board, but not a paid. There are even free boards such as myBB that are better so take that in to mind as well.

Looks cool though ...good job.

Back