• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small / quick favor needed

build-a-host

321Hosted.com
NLC
Hey guys, I just moved all of my reseller clients to a new server after horrible trouble with enotchnetworks.com (By the way, stay away from those fools!).

Anyway, all of my domains are up and runnnig except for one, and I think it may be propagation but, I have another domain parked on it, and it works :confused4.

The domain freereseller.info doesn;t seem to be working for me, but the domain I have parked on it reewhm.info does. It's very odd. So, can someone please check freereseller.info and tell me if it is working for you or not? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, I guess it is just propagation but, it's been almost 72 hours now. I have never seen it take so long.

Working fine here! You could always use OpenDNS, propagation is almost instant for me on it (if it's not, you can refresh their cache anyways).

Back