• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small Offer [10MB, FTP, PHP, MySQL]

KBC

NLC
NLC
I've decided to give some free hosting away as I still have quite a bit of space to spare. However this offer is only available to those who already have an existing website with some sort of content, this doesn't include forum only websites. Portal and CMS scripts are restricted.

There won't be any catch, the user simply has to put an 88x31 link back to us on the main index page.

Nothing too demanding or too intrusive. The user will receive the following:
  • 10MB of Webspace
  • 150MB Data Transfer
  • 24/7 FTP Access
  • 1 MySQL Database
  • PHP 4.3.1
  • cPanel 9
  • FrontPage Extentions
  • Web Statistics
  • No Pop-Ups / Banners
As you can see, this free offer may not be suitable for large websites. To register your interest, please click here.

can u give me 1 MySQL Database.

that's the very thing I am looking for.:biggrin2:

i need a file host to host a few files for my Eastside Hockey manager league. the 88x31 link i dont know where i would put it since i only need to host files for my existing site.

Originally posted by dazerrackers
Thats called 'Hot-Linking' its a bugger for the hoster.

ah i see, how do i get around that somehow? (thats probably why my file keeps going down with my current host)

I can host your blog and give you an account with MySQL but I am unable to solely give MySQL away.

I know this is against your rule but can I host a really light forum? The forum is called MiniBB you can find it here http://www.minibb.net (it's really light on resource).

Just want to setup a small & simple forum for a group of friends.

Originally posted by KBC
I can host your blog and give you an account with MySQL but I am unable to solely give MySQL away.

thanks!:biggrin2: ,but i just need 1 MySQL .

Hey,
KBC, really nice offer there, I'd like to take it, I just have one question, do you host .uni.cc domain names and do you offer email accounts? Other than that my site qualifies perfectly. It's currently down, but it's got Photoshop, HTML, and CSS tutorials, MIDI's, Tabs, and other stuff.
Thanks,
matticus (Matt)

P.S. If you have any other questions you can e-mail me at matticus724@charter.net

Back