• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small Hosting Request

deano17

Would anyone be able to give me a small amount of space (20-30mb) and 500mb bandwidth with FTP/PHP/mysql? I need it for some projects I am doing for school because we cannot install PHP/mysql on these computers. I cannot post in forums but a text link would be fine. This account is mostly going to be for test purposes only. Please Reply!

Thanks in advance,
Dean

Blackcurrant Hosting can offer you our plan WITHOUT the usual forum posting requirments, just for you! Email me if you're interested.

Hi I could help just email me with your exacting needs and i would be able to set you up an account without any problems, I have done exactly the same thing for an entire business studies class at a local school that were studying ebusiness.

Robin

Check this Site out:
http://www.rajhosting.com/forum/
Up to 500Mbs Space
Up to 5Gb Bandwidth
Cpanel
Domains:10
Subdomains-100
My Sql - 15
Webmail
99.99% Uptime
Adult Content Allowed
File Manger
FTP Manger
Hot Link Protection
and Much Much More @ Rajhosting.com
In Return you Must place a 468*60 Banner on All your pages (Not Forced)

Rajuthan- It says I have to post 15 times before I can get hosted.

Robert- I just emailed you.

amz- Yes I did a while ago, but the company got taken over by a bunch of new admins and I kinda lost the position. I haven't been on here in a while but I needed something to use to do some projects since school doesn't let us install PHP/mysql. I was using catch-free but they seem to have disappeared.

Clubhost City doesn't have any posting requirements ....

600 MB, 50 GB, Cpanel, Fantastico, PHP v5.1.2, MySQL, FTP, Mail, Etc ...

Twisted Reality said:
Would anyone be able to give me a small amount of space (20-30mb) and 500mb bandwidth with FTP/PHP/mysql? I need it for some projects I am doing for school because we cannot install PHP/mysql on these computers. I cannot post in forums but a text link would be fine. This account is mostly going to be for test purposes only. Please Reply!

Thanks in advance,
Dean

Don't know why you cannot post? But why not just run a local copy of all you need. An all in one solution with an Apache server, php, MySql, etc. Try phpDev - just Google for it.

I can't post because I'm just using this for computers class and I don't really have any time to post. I can't install PHP or anything on the computers either. Apparently PHP screws with the novell login client and the teacher won't let me.

I'm waiting on Robert to get my account set up, but thanks for all the other offers.

Seems your teacher needs to learn a bit more as php does nothing under Novell other that what it's supposed to :)

Shame they won't let you though, if you still have a need let me know and I'll set you up a subdomain for it.

Robert set me up with an account. Thanks anyway decker.

And I just don't think the teacher wants any more problems to deal with. I believe it was mysql that was messing with it, but they both go together so we aren't allowed to install either. Oh well, the hosting account will get me through the year.

Twisted Reality said:
I was using catch-free but they seem to have disappeared.
I know on good authority that Catch-Free is actually back and they are
currently in the process of getting their website back online again.

http://www.catch-free.com

If you want and assuming you would like to stay with your original
web hosting provider, I can go ahead and set you up with a Clubhost City
account right now and seemlessly transfer you over to "Catch-Free" once
they finish getting themselves fully operational again.

Twisted Reality said:
Robert set me up with an account. Thanks anyway decker.

And I just don't think the teacher wants any more problems to deal with. I believe it was mysql that was messing with it, but they both go together so we aren't allowed to install either. Oh well, the hosting account will get me through the year.

I can set up your acount with the fallowing:

FTP - 1 (or more if you request)
/PHP/
MYSQL - 1 or more data bases if you request...
30 MB space (no forum posts or ADS on Pages)
Bandwidth 3GB (anyway You can use more coz i won't *limit it just if you abuse)

For an Acount You need to make a request at www.Ahost.ro/phBB
Or Email At: request[AT]ahost.ro
The Easyest MODE To Get An Acount: PM ME !

NOTE: No cPanel. And Only: Subdomain: yourname.ahost.ro

Back