• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small Hosting Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. First off, I currently am being hosted by a great company. The catch is that I'm going to be dropping my needs down a lot and I don't think that they deal with plans as small as I'm looking for. I've gotten offers from some of you in the past, but I'm needing a much smaller plan now and would very much like to see what can be offered in that range. Okay, enough rambling.

100mb of space (or more is fine)
3gb of bandwidth (more is fine as well)
2 Addon domains
CPanel is preferred
Adult content accepted (Not absolutely needed, I have a small forum and don't like to over-censor when it's all absolutely legal nudity)
Preferred price range:I won't limit myself to a certain range, but I use little space/bw and would like to keep it as little as possible.

I'm looking to pay monthly via paypal if possible. I know a lot of you may not take too much interest since the package would be pretty small, but I just don't need a whole lot. I appreciate your interest in my hosting needs and look forward to hosting with one of your companies! :)

P.S. - Yes, I know I could possibly get that on a free plan, but I don't want to have to post nor display ads. :p

Hey,

I can arrange that for you under a customized deal for just $1.50 per month. It's a custom plan, but I can do it. :) If your interested, just feel free to contact me via the method's located in my profile and I'll set you up with an account.

Travis

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have spoken to some people and can get you:

500mb Space
5gb Bandwidth
5 addon domains
cPanel 10
Fantastico

All for either $10/year

If you just want your own package that you have designated in your post that will be $5/year

http://hominghost.com

150 MB
Cpanel 10.2.0
FANTASTICO DELUX
Pay monthly or yearly!
Supports MySQL, CGI, PHP
Unlimited Feature(MySQL, E-mails, FTP ..ect.)
Fast Live Support
Trial Accepted
$4.99
Feature Order

Last edited:
This is what kanookies-chat.net can offer you
i have bigger and smaller plans also if you would like to have a look at them you can find them at: http://www.kanookies-chat.net/hosting.html
If you would like to make a deal you can add me to msn kanookie@kanookies-chat.net

Price:$3aud a month $30aud a year save on 2 months
Space:200mb
Bandwidth:3gb
Free Trial:Yes
Features:
20 Ftp Accounts
30 Email Accounts
30 Email Lists
15 SQL Databases
15 Sub Domains
15 Parked Domains
15 Addon Domains
Cgi Access
Frontpage Extentions
Cpanel
Fantastico

Last edited:
Thank you all very much for the offers, I'll get in touch with some of you soon. I have gotten a couple more offers not listed here, so I've got a lot to consider. If any other offers come, I'll contact you as well and check out your sites and offers.

Hi daxriggz2004 we can offer you a custom plan :

Cpanel ..
100MB of Disk Space
3GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited AddonDomains/Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists , MYSQL Databases
phpMyAdmin, Webmail , Access , Pre-installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts , Password Protected Directories
Fantastico Auto Installer( All details Here)

All servers have image magick/netpbm/zend installed

And all that Cpanel has to offer !

All for $20 a year , any questions contact Us !

Click Here

Mods, please do not delete my post, I just didn't want to spam and create another thread about it. I've changed my overall request and would like to allow updated offers on it, if that's ok.

I've looked over all offers and still haven't made my decision. Also, I have hardly contacted any of you yet, so don't worry, I still may and probably will. I was essentially looking for something more in the price range of what I have used over the passed couple of months, but I've had two hosts in the passed 13-15 days that I thought were going to be solid. They were both wonderful to me the time I was with them, but they gave me reason to doubt reliability, even though it may be out of their control. I know things happen, but I've been aggrevated so much by my sites being down with so many hosts thus far. It kind of takes it's toll on a person after a while. So, if you would like to up your offers to my new request, please by all means do. If you would rather me just get in touch with you about upping the specs on the plan you've already offered me, that is fine as well. Here is what I would like:

300mb+ of space
7+gb of bandwidth
A couple of addon domains
Cpanel preferred
Adult content preferred (Again, not a have to, but I hate to tell people who have pics that are absolutely legal that they cannot post them on my forum/photo gallery/etc. I do not host straight up adult sites, 1 site is a general forum, 1 site is my band)
Reliability, please!

You name your price and I'll get in touch with you guys/gals tonight or tomorrow. My sites are down and I just want them up and functional. I've slammed my head into the desk too many times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back