• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Site Rip

They look completely different to me :\ Sorry.
The support thingy is the only similar item. And its not much I'd brag about for stealing.
Well, I do see similarities, but still, I couldn't find over just images.

Schmarvin, check the network outages page hover over the links to send a new ticket they point to our site and 99% is the same

God its the exact same image we edited at the bottom, I edited it myself!

also the awstats show them as a referral url, which viewed the image directory and a few pages

Last edited:
I can agree that the site is ripped. It's amazing how you found it...I mean how did you stumble with that site?

I was checking through awstats in Cpanel checking the most reffered urls and down the bottom I noticed that one. Had clicked once and i thought it was strange a host would be on our site.

nah, totally different, and theirs is waaay better ;)

lol, ok, yeah, totally ripped, and a bad one at that. i hate when people do that. but, at least they liked your site enough to rip it. :p

good luck on the order you sent out.

Thanks Justin mate, and yeah Hamster sent them a cease and desist email if no response ill see if iigfx who made the old fws skin want to take any action

If they are web host I believe they have own server ;)

even if they have a server, like i myself do, they probably are getting the server from a server farm and just paying monthly for the server. which would mean they have someone else that is really in charge and that can shut them down. so, it is worth looking into. most people do not have enough money to have their own server put up somewhere that they actually own unless they are really a successful hosting company, and considering they just started, i doubt they have anything but a dedi from somewhere.

Back