• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Site Review Please

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
I'd like you to tell me what you think about my hosting site: www.alaxa.net

1) content?
2) layout?
3) general feel?
4) is it too technical? for the average joe webmaster

Thank You

It's really good. Really.

I love the way you get straight to the point, with nothing not needed there.

The colours are also spot on. Looks really professional. Fluid is also good.

Good job! Nothing needed improvement (IMO), 10/10.

I like your site so far :) Looks great overall! :)

The bottom/blue part of the template as well as the black bar for the search looks great. I think you should change the top 2/3 of the template to match how the bottom looks. The top part is a bit flat, and then you have some gradients at the bottom. Maybe add a gradient to the navigation or use a darker blue like the logo/bottom part of the template.

Looks good :)

Much too wordy, people won't even read half of it. I suggest, in large text, state the main highlights of each package to draw people's attention, then they'll read the rest of what it has to offer.

3 - 4 - 5 - 6

i think its pretty nice design, and its well integrated with the site, forum, billing script, and other pages.

and i really think that the text amount are fine, looks good.

great domain name aswell

Wow, that's awesome! It's so unusual a design for a hosting company, and I think that's what I like the most. Kudos to you for developing that! :)

Yeah, i to really like the simple design :) however there are a couple of things i would like to suggest,

while i understand you are striving for the simple and non-picture look, the pages could do with just a little bit more colour/pics ( it would add flare ) this could perhaps be achieved with merely a new logo :)

secondly i think you could do something along the lines of a rollover script for the button bar, just to highlight, it would bring more interaction to th pages, and possibly create a more proffesional atmosphere, although it might go to far towards changing the simple theme,

Lastly i would like to ( as has been done ) say that you have a brilliant domain name for this kind of host :p I reckon you'll do well

Very Unique, Straight To The Point.
If every website like that, You would not need a support team :D
Love It! Great Job
10/10

I would say nasty, but like TM said. Very much straight to the point about what you offer and so forth. None of that extra stuff, like you see on a lot of sites out there.

Good job

You should put inner div tags inside your main 4 long content boxes and put them at 80% width and center them, it will look a bit smarter. I like the way the forum is exactly the same, just one smooth transition, nice. A couple of pictures would be good too.

pretty cool site actually. If you could find a way to make the whole page above the fold I think it would make the color scheme and overall feel a bit better. It is fairly close now but find a way to shave a little bit off the height and you are good to go

Are we seeing the same site?

I guess not, the one I just saw has a blue banner all accross the site. At first I thought it was one of those advertising sites. I think you should lower the width a bit.

Back