• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Site problem

cheatpark

­
NLC
As you lot here are such experts I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the problem is with my website. The address is http://www.cheatpark.net. Try clicking on the big picture and then clicking on a link down the left hand side a few times and tell me why the images are borken. Thanks in advance.

I don't think I did mistype it though. Doesn't matter anyway. Site works well now and I got rid of the tripod ads too.

Originally posted by cheatpark
I don't think I did mistype it though. Doesn't matter anyway. Site works well now and I got rid of the tripod ads too.
isn't it illegal to remove tripod ads?

And if its illegal, its not supposed to be discussed here...

Cheat Park!!!!

Yo cheat park did you but ur domain, or u got it for free, if you got it for free, please tell me where you got it from! Please

Apparently he registered it with hostzone.co.uk
cheatpark.net
Request: cheatpark.net
christopher mccoy christopher mccoy (template COCO-865229)
cheatpark@lineone.net
44 etchingham road
london, e15 2df england UK

Domain Name: cheatpark.net

Admin Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Knightmaster Enterprises UK Limited Knightmaster Enterprises UK Limited (COCO-167500) hostmaster@hostzone.co.uk
+44 1926 857523

CORE Registrar: CORE-11

Record created: 2000-12-13 02:27:37 UTC by CORE-11
Record expires: 2001-12-12 20:31:38 UTC

Domain servers in listed order:

ns1.hostzone.co.uk
ns2.hostzone.co.uk

Re: Cheat Park!!!!

Originally posted by usaiyans
Yo cheat park did you but ur domain, or u got it for free, if you got it for free, please tell me where you got it from! Please
lol... you get it for free?

namezero.com

their 1 year "trial" version.

Back