• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Site Design Comments

s-p

I have just completed the majority of my design for a computing site I am creating. I would be grateful if you could give me your initial opinions on the design.

To view the site, go here

Thank you for your time.

Its a good layout and design. It loaded a little slowly, but thats something you probably cant control.

The bottom of the links box doesnt quite line up with the "latest news" box.

Fix that and the design would be bangin

Very nice.
The only thing I don't like is that the tables headers have different sizes. Try to standarize them.

Thank you very much for all your comments. They will all be taken into consideration when I get around to editing the design. I'm sorry for the late reply, its just that I've moved to Uni and it took a while to get the internet connection working in my room.

Phyxisus, could you please explain this link?http://www.aallix.com/

It doesn't appear to be working for me at the moment.

Originally posted by xsnetwork

No, it doesn't work for me either, but it is linked to from the bottom of your site so I guess you should know at least what it is?

God I feel stupid. The forum which you can view here is a modification of the template he created. As I've tried to incorporate the same feel into the rest of the site, I've thought it only right that I should leave credit himself to his design through the site. However, by the time I've finished the site, it should look a fair bit different. The only thing that will be the same is the colour scheme, although that might change a bit. All areas of the site are in constant development, and I hope that the design can be truely unique, to the stage that I myself feel its right to remove the link to the aalliax site.

I have no idea what the main aalliax site looks like as it has been down for a long time. My design is based around the forums, which is a modification of theirs. I hope this shouldn't be classed as copying, as the design is still in development.

Sorry about the confusion. It's all my fault. :eek:

Edit: The link for the design is now here . We're going for a sql database now, so design updates may be on the rather slow side now.

Last edited:
Back