• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Simple hosting, unlimited bandwidth...

subwaydesigns

Could anyone recommend a host with:

-Unlimited bandwidth
-Nothing fancy (no php,mysql, cgi or asp stuff)
-cheap, reliable, fast
-nice control panel
-50MB minimum
-domain registration

Thanks,
Lazarus

http://www.hispeed.com - unlimited bandwidth (blah you know the stories) .... they allow unlimited html,jpg,gif and those kinda things. why you want unlimited anyways? you got a budget of £20 million a month ???? :D

There is no SUCH thing as unlimited bandwidth! Most hosts offering unlimited bandwidth usually have an set amount in there TOS.

Regards,
ValuableHost
Originally posted by subwaydesigns
Could anyone recommend a host with:

-Unlimited bandwidth
-Nothing fancy (no php,mysql, cgi or asp stuff)
-cheap, reliable, fast
-nice control panel
-50MB minimum
-domain registration

Thanks,
Lazarus

ok...

ok, stupid question :) The thing is my site is , if you counted everything something like 1MB, and I 'm hoping a maximum of 3-400 visitors will pass by (by day), once I get it running. So lets say I need more than 10 gigs bandwidth limit :rolleyes: Is that more plausible?

Re: ok...

Mostly depends on the EXACT size of your site, and I DONT think your site is 1mb :( You'd use around 5-10 gigs :)

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost
ok, stupid question :) The thing is my site is , if you counted everything something like 1MB, and I 'm hoping a maximum of 3-400 visitors will pass by (by day), once I get it running. So lets say I need more than 10 gigs bandwidth limit :rolleyes: Is that more plausible?

Well...

I have a flash intro that's 598 KB, and the actual website tht's maybe about 200 KB...add to that ~50KB for pics and html, + maybe the visitor will visit my loops section...which is ~400KB per section (x3 if he wanted to see all of them...x7 if he downloaded them...) see where I'm headed...
I said I would maybe need 10+ gigs once I had it "up and running", which means I still have to get it in search engines and on message boards, and then I might hopefully get up to 300 hits on my best day.
So...10+GB :)

Re: Well...

Oh i see, thats a VERY large page! Good luck in the future, and may your site bring forth rich wealth :)

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost
I have a flash intro that's 598 KB, and the actual website tht's maybe about 200 KB...add to that ~50KB for pics and html, + maybe the visitor will visit my loops section...which is ~400KB per section (x3 if he wanted to see all of them...x7 if he downloaded them...) see where I'm headed...
I said I would maybe need 10+ gigs once I had it "up and running", which means I still have to get it in search engines and on message boards, and then I might hopefully get up to 300 hits on my best day.
So...10+GB :)

Back