• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Simple Hosting Design/Domain[Sale]

DKN

I have seen some simple hosting layouts around at other forums and they seem to get alot of hits. So I am giving it a shot.

Simple Layout
Comes with:
Domain
Flash Banner
HTML
CSS
SubPages
Forum
Chat
1 gig of space(If you need it)
5 gigs of bandwidth(If you need it)

I can add the needed content. I can even try to customize it to your liking. Just ask and I can tell you if I can do it or not. I will also install mods/templates and php scripts for you for free. I can create tutorials for you as well. Just name your offer for this. I accept paypal. And Happy Holidays to all!

Last edited:
MarkK said:
I'll offer $2.....

Come on.... He deserves more than $2/hour for his work, assuming this layout only took one hour.

My suggestion is you put a few more hours into creating a better layout, like put some images in and make the Flash header worth being there. If you do that, someone might offer $20-50 for it. In its current form your not going to get anything greater than $5 for it.

Hope my comments don't offend, I'm only trying to help ya make some decent bucks.

bozley05 said:
Come on.... He deserves more than $2/hour for his work, assuming this layout only took one hour.

My suggestion is you put a few more hours into creating a better layout, like put some images in and make the Flash header worth being there. If you do that, someone might offer $20-50 for it. In its current form your not going to get anything greater than $5 for it.

Hope my comments don't offend, I'm only trying to help ya make some decent bucks.
lol I'm working on it.

aki said:
even this one is not 100% enought for some users :)
http://vinatrade.info/5stars.gif

and thats of a pretty high standard i reckon, nice work. hosting layouts all seem to be about those cool flash headers, if only I could make them, my flash skills arent quite that good.

but anyways DKN, aki's example is perfect. see what a few graphics can do??

thnx buddy, i tried to make a simple and fast load. that's why i don't use flash, some ppl don't have flash at all :)
that was a shot from photoshop and it's harder than i thought, try to make compatbile code for IE and firefox :D

i think the world would be a better place if we didn't use flash... i hate it, and especially hated it back when i had dial-up. there is nothing worse than waiting 3 minutes for a web site to load.... or even better, the world would be a better place without computers, less fat kids.

Well I don't know about where you are from, but here in Australia we have a shocking childhood obesity problem. Not enough kids outside having a game of backyard cricket or similar energy-consuming activities, therefore they are getting fat. I'm glad I was brought up as the PC was making it big time, and see that we shouldn't rely on it. Plus when I was growing up, computer games sucked.

But anywho, your layout comes up nicely, well done :)

DKN....

http://www.rjemarketing.com/hostlayout.gif

See what I came up with around 30-45 minutes? You need photoshop, it is a must have tool. Same with stock photos, essential in design. There is some good photoshop tutorials out there how to make cool BG's like mine. I reckon another 2 hours work, and I would have a finished layout there... So man, it really isn't that hard. Give it a go!

I know how to make templates in photoshop. I was just seeing if anyone wanted a simple template. I never mentioned that I didn't have the skills.

I need web hosting template how much do people usually charge for them,i seen real good one for $50 online like complete one.

Back