• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Simple free host required

Dirtie

What I'm looking for is a free host with at least about 20 MB of space, a reasonable amount of bandwidth, hotlinking allowed, no file size limit (unless it's something massive like 50 megs) and able to support most file types (this one isn't so important as long as I can host html, txt, zip, rar, all image formats and (possibly) mp3s). Can someone help me out?

Pretty much just personal stuff/images I want to share, and demos/samples of games I have made. Possibly small websites I have made as well.

Last edited:
FTP is an additional feature which will be described further on our new site when we finish it.

FTP requires a page banner ad, or if your happy to use the file manager, there wont be any ads ;)

Help House Hosting has just re-opened free hosting accounts. Heres what you will get in your free hosting account:
Disc Space /mb 40
Bandwidth /mb 1,000
Email Accounts 1
Web Based Email YES
Email Forewarding YES
Auto Responders YES
Catch All Email YES
Mailing Lists YES
Email Aliases YES
Spam Assasin YES
Domains 1
Subdomains 1
Parked Domains 0
CGI-Bin YES
Perl YES
PHP w/ Zend YES
Imagemagick YES
SSI YES
Frontpage Ext. YES
MySQL 1
PostgreSQL 1
PHPMyAdmin YES
osCommerce YES
Cube Cart YES
Awstats YES
Webalizer YES
Raw Access Logs YES
Bandwidth Meter YES
24x7 FTP 1
Anonymous FTP 1
cPanel YES
Fantastico YES
CGI Center YES
Crom Jobs YES
Hotlink Protection YES
24x7 Email Support YES
24x7 Forum Support YES
Live Support YES

We do not require forum posting to keep your account, but we do prefer that you stop by from time to time and say hi, and not just when you have a problem. The only requirement we have for free hosting is that you place our google banner in your index page only.
To request your free hosting account, please go to our forum, read the rules, and then post your request using the supplied format, Or you can go to our website and click on the live support chat, you will be conected with an operator who can setup your account instantly.
Thanks in advance should you choose to take our offer. If not, good luck in your search!

Back