• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

leatherchair

ok, well i got this hosting company but pay pal little button really bites and doesnt work that good. i know a couple that cost alot. i just need one thats in php, (please) and no mysql. and has an admin section where i can add and delte products. thnks

why no mysql? kind a makes it hard to have an admin with no mysql to store the packages

Last edited:
yes, i know. i found one. dont worry. but i really now need some script that makes ftp accounts. no database please

thanks so much!

Its gonna be hard for what you are trying to do. A database is an easily aquired thing unless you've gotten yourself into a crappy deal... anyhow, do you need something that will make full cpanel accounts or just ftp accounts?

For making FTP or cPanel accounts, you would need to use CGI or Perl. I'm pretty sure PHP cannot do the commands required to set up an FTP account.

And also, Perl and CGI is more secure than PHP is. And you want security when doing anything in a Shell.

Back