• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shypher - Free Hosting

phuckedup

! ¿ who ? ¡
NLC
http://shyper.com/

• username.shyper.com
• Cpanel 9 with 100 Megs of webspace and 10 gigs of bandwidth per month
• 1 MySQL database with PHPMyAdmin
• Fast, powerful dedicated servers that support all file types
• Real FTP access, file manager & WYSIWYG Editor
• No file size restrictions
• 10 POP3 or web based email accounts
• One click of the button installs scripts such as PHPNUKE, formmail, clock, PHPWIKI, PHPBB2, Invision Board, OSCommerce, guestbook, counter, AgoraCart & more!
• FrontPage extensions, ability to backup, password protect your directories, in depth website stats
• Shyper.com is a full-featured free hosting service that is BANNER FREE with NO FORCED ADS! You always have the option of unlocking new account features with ShyperPro!

I think it's instant activation

I havn't tried them, so if you sign up, let us know what you think.

Enjoy :)

Well Im looking for a free host so I can customize a CMS (cause my main host is down for maintance) but as I signup to this host I noticed they want a lot of private information, they want your first/last name, city, state/prov.,postal code, birthdate and gender...seems a bit much. I will edit this post once i signup and try it out.

So yes it is instant activation! its kind of an odd setup cause once you login you have to go to another page and actually click a button to activate the hosting (it takes only 2 seconds though). One problem I have found.... can't create a MySQL account lol. Everytime I go to create a database it says it has added the database, but yet it didn't lol. Other than that I am getting pretty good upload speeds.

Last edited:
They said their MySQL database server was gonna be down for 1 hour for maintenance, that was over 12 hours ago.

You could try Site-Master.org, it's not as much bandwidth (2Gb) but it has 100Mb space and domain parking, and also has working features, unlike this host lol.

Last edited:
Hi i signed up for the forums so i could reply to this.

First, thanks for sharing this site.

Second, it works great, im only having one problem.... PhPbb doesnt install properly :confused4 :'(

Anyone know if i can manually install it or have any ideas why it doesnt work?

Thanks in advance.

EzAL said:
Hi i signed up for the forums so i could reply to this.

First, thanks for sharing this site.

Second, it works great, im only having one problem.... PhPbb doesnt install properly :confused4 :'(

Anyone know if i can manually install it or have any ideas why it doesnt work?

Thanks in advance.

If you get FTP then YES you can MANUALLY install it yourself.

I just checked, their MySQL is still down, maybe thats why your board didn't install (?)

Hm im not sure, manual installation seems kinda hard (ill have to read up on it)

But i think its not mysql because invisionboard installs without a problem.

EzAL said:
Hm im not sure, manual installation seems kinda hard (ill have to read up on it)

But i think its not mysql because invisionboard installs without a problem.

I checked their site, you STILL have to basically MANUALLY install it on the server

theres a thread with instructions on the site

thats good, site owners don't have to be baby sitters

LMAO

Thank U!!!

hey there phukedup!

thanx a lot for ths info man!

have signed up, and will now upload filez n see how it performs!

keep up the great work bro!

asta lavista!

after i click on the validation, i got this message: Sorry, We cannot verify your account. The information provided does not match our record

what's wrong?

Looks like probs there, but asking for info isn't such a big deal - remember hosts are jointly responsible for anything you get up to.

i signed up and evertying is working like hell!
very good site !

and offcourse thnx to the webhost who offers this for free :)

scarfication

scarfication said:
i signed up and evertying is working like hell!
very good site !

and offcourse thnx to the webhost who offers this for free :)

scarfication

Good luck to u!
But my site was down. lol :eek2: -_-

Back