• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shoutserv down?

its obvious why they shut down when you think about it
their server ran out of space or bandwidth so they started afresh to make more money

I read in DP that one guy (something coolstuff000 username) rooted and formatted shoutserv server.
check the Digital point forum for more info

Bump thread much? - This is old thread now
No one cares what happend to shoutserv hopfully he died or something...

I read in DP that one guy (something coolstuff000 username) rooted and formatted shoutserv server.
check the Digital point forum for more info

Their moron admin actually gave me his root cuz we had an argument on DP and he just wanted to prove me wrong:eek3:

He just told me "you will be closely monitored":lol: Oh yeah.. while i could've deleted everything. He was such an idiot that he actually needed to give me the login to the server to check the server specs when he could've just created a reseller...:knockedou

rm -rf ../ :beer:
Dont think that really works but you get the idea :p (Least I think linux protects against it? never been stupid enough to try it :p)

Their moron admin actually gave me his root cuz we had an argument on DP and he just wanted to prove me wrong:eek3:

He just told me "you will be closely monitored":lol: Oh yeah.. while i could've deleted everything. He was such an idiot that he actually needed to give me the login to the server to check the server specs when he could've just created a reseller...:knockedou

What an idiot he gave you root access? Well i'm waiting for everything to be deleted lol.

What an idiot he gave you root access? Well i'm waiting for everything to be deleted lol.

That was about 2 mths ago.... looked thru the server and ssh to find out that the idiot admin didn't even know bash commands and that the server was configured like a horny gofer on a rainy day:lol:

Back