• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shoutserv down?

selmore

My friend said his site is down, and he's hosted through Shoutserv. I checked Shoutserv too, down. Anyone know why?

Yeah, shoutserv is down, and along with it go 4 of my websites :( (My free host uses shoutserv)

Its been like this for 2/3 days now

true and sick my site has gone down :(
QP is down
However i think i have client backups and not my main site one i know its stupid
they server is unplugged
and some say they wouldnt plug it back in :(

i was going to get a alpha master reseller from them but then they went down and they havent come back up

I think it's just ShoutServ, Under a different name, They are hosted on the Same IP's as ShoutServ's main server...

Is it only me that is annoyed by people not posting a full URL?
There is more than one shoutserv...

http://www.hostingspace4u.com/ is shoutserv, and they are a scam. But if you are stupid enough to sign up for them, you obviously do not need your money.

Yeah, it looks like that to me aswell. The site is very similar, and the fact that it launched just after shoutserv went down makes it look like that

Hasn't anyone wondered how shoutserv accepted one time payments? If people payed once, and never did so again, shoutserv would be bankrupt in a few years (or maybe even less)

Its got scam written all over it

As a reader of kwix-host forums - i have faith that this will only make kwix-host stronger and a better provider in the long run.

You will get tons of people who put hits on your business, it's something you have to budget for. It's part of running a business. Obviously Kwix-Host is prepared for this, as they are still being responsive on the whole issue.

It's shoutserv under a different name 100%. Personally, I wouldn't recommened to be hosted by them. We was placed on a server which was a VPS Server, that meant slow loading times and maintaining 30+ loads. They weren't managed well at all.

We did have staff across there who had root access to the server. It wasn't that bad overall till the loss of data.

Last edited:
Back