• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ShoutCast

Hmm...his site is finally back up!

...but the bad news is: his streams don't seem to work (for me), yet they work for others who've tested for me.

Last edited:
Yea his site is back up, I don't know what happened...but the streams were up all the while.

Regards,

Death Reaper said:
Yea his site is back up, I don't know what happened...but the streams were up all the while.

Regards,
His website is hosted at hostanddesign.net, not where the OC-12 is sourced (Verio.net). Perhaps he is affiliated with hostandesign.net? Otherwise, quite suspicious.

Well, I'll trust him on that much, seeing as everything seems to be working so far..pity he isn't on so you could talk to him :/

Regards,

Niceness :D My stream is still up and running, though I haven't opened the radio yet, so all it's been used is for testing so far. You can mention that I sorta sent ya if you want :p

He changed the things in the config when I asked him to, I think it's pretty good...

Regards,

As far as I see it, yes. A lot of controversy and I have talked to him about management. Most likely I am going to help him with it so he doesn't come across as too good to be true :/

Anyway, he had gotten DDoS'd and moved to ThePlanet and lowered the slots to a still high 100, but it is more realistic. Hopefully I will be able to help him balance out the costs and etc.

Regards,

plz go i to my mail becouse i did not good forum member but e-mail i watching
1per-day :classic2:

Back