• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shoutcast reseller packages

wrong forum pal.. anyway, you can get a shoutcast reseller at Hosting Department ;)

I See You Wanting A ShoutCast Reseller I offer this service At the lowest Prices You Will Find Also Im Runig A Promotion On them As We Speak deal for new Clients buy one of Plan 2 or higher on ShoutCast And Reseller Only Get second Month Half Off This Deal Only Last till the End May Wanna Try I Look here http://midwest-hosting.net/panel/index.php?page=signup This Is Our ShoutCast Control Panel

55host Reseller Plans

55host, does reseller plans, Basic plan is $20 m/o, you can make 100 server's on unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 support, Just make a Ticket or Talk to "Liam" in live support, or pm me on here!, We have been doing webhosting for more than 5 year's and have over 1000 + clients, 55host

Make a Ticket or support about this plan, It hasnt been uploaded onto the system yet., also Shoutcast server's run down a 1GBS connection port!

Were still up!

I see all the other's websites are down --

try MyAutoDJ.com

For only $15 you get
- CENTOVA CAST AUTO DJ RESELLER - SHOUTPOWER250
- Centova Cast Auto DJ Reseller Version with 250 Listener Spots
- 3 Auto DJ / Stream Accounts
- Shoutcast Server
- 30GB of MP3 Space
- 100GB/m Bandwidth
- 96Kbs Max
You choose how listener count and MP3 space is split up! Instant Activation and Set Up!
Supports All Media Players - Windows Media - Win Amp - Quick Time - Real Player - I-Tunes and more.

Flash Player, FTP Uploads, On-Demand Content, Custom Start Page, Detailed Stats, 24/7 Live Support, Instant Set Up, Free Set Up
Using the Centova Cast reseller version, you create and build your own plans and pricing. Instantly view how many stations are assigned to you and your clients. Build your business up by simply adding listener slots and accounts.
All Shoutcast & Icecast Single Streams and Reseller Accounts are set up instantly. Complete welcome email is sent out the instant payment has been made.
All Centova Cast Reseller Packages have private label logo option - replace the Centova Cast log with your own. Radio links are for a un-published domain - your clients will not know this is a reseller account!

We also have larger packages!

That would be called seo my friend!

google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=shoutcast+reseller

The OP created this thread nearly 5 years ago. Doesn't anybody EVER actually read the dates in which things are posted?

Thanks

WebIntellects-R -- they were looking for Shoutcast hosting

Thanks for pointing that out deeplist -- I brought this post back to life because it is directly related to one of my products, great for SEO -- the fact it's been 5+ years is no reason for the sites to be out of business -- clearly you understand that, you did list in your site has been up since 1998, o, wait, a who is says that domain was registered first in 2006, and you host with The Planet, AKA "Burst.net", AKA the WORST host in the country?

networksolutions.com/whois-search/deckerservices.com

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

WebIntellects-R -- they were looking for Shoutcast hosting

Thanks for pointing that out deeplist -- I brought this post back to life because it is directly related to one of my products, great for SEO -- the fact it's been 5+ years is no reason for the sites to be out of business -- clearly you understand that, you did list in your site has been up since 1998, o, wait, a who is says that domain was registered first in 2006, and you host with The Planet, AKA "Burst.net", AKA the WORST host in the country?

networksolutions.com/whois-search/deckerservices.com

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Since when does The Planet have anything to do with burst?

Also, how about you do a little research before you start making accusations? Prior to using deckerservices.com, we did business under the DBA of DeepList PC Services and used the domain deeplist.com. So how about you do a whois on that one smart guy? You'll see that it was registered in 2000 and is now just a redirect to our new domain. And then for two years prior to that, we were a reseller of another company under the DBA SimNet and we used a subdomain. LOLOLOLOL... idiot.

@kidsrus
burst and planet is 2 different company and their datacenter is located at 2 different place!

it seems like u are posting this reply on purpose for making an attack.
but if u really want to attack someone, do some research and use ur brain before attack

Yea, a VPS for $7 has gotta be the highest quality -- hey, you wouldn't be reselling would you? Funny how your server specs are the same as Burst.net -
burst.net/linvps.shtml

Yea, a VPS for $7 has gotta be the highest quality -- hey, you wouldn't be reselling would you? Funny how your server specs are the same as Burst.net -
burst.net/linvps.shtml

What, no response to what I posted? Smart ---....

Back