• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should I start Post4Host.be

222chris222 said:
I founded the LewiSoft Network,
(soon to be lewisoft.com & thefreewebhost.net)
I own lewisoft.net (free hosting available at http://freehosting.lewisoft.net )

I own postforhost.be. Should I start it as a free Post4Host company, or should I scrap the domain?

Give it a go for a month or two and see what happens.
Many free host providers make a killing with Post To Host services. Or at least that's what I have been lead to believe.

Hey dan, its chris22 from the FR forum!
Wanna start this with me... Ill talk to you on AIM on Tuesday or Wedsday.

222chris222 said:
Hey dan, its chris22 from the FR forum!
Wanna start this with me... Ill talk to you on AIM on Tuesday or Wedsday.

I tried it before man with postforhost.org and it didn't work out for me so I sold the domain.
At the moment I just wouldn't have time because of the running of DES. But, best of luck with it man.
I don't use AIM by the way. I use MSN. ;)

;) okay. I'll find someone else :). Splitting the profits :). (not some random person, but some one I trust)
are you talking about danethicalservices?

Yes, DES = DanEthicalServices. ".be" might give people negative first impressions. Because that domain we before a free domain. If they can trust you they want to see that you're willing to pay, etc. ".com" ".org" ".net" ".info" would be the more appropriate domains. (In my humble opinion)

Oh sorry, misread that part. Yes, that's a more eye-catching domain. Goodluck Chris, all the best.

Hi, I can help you out if you want however I cannot help fund. I do have experience with P4H and cPanel/WHM.

222chris222 said:
I will think about it. Let me get back to you in 2 days. :)
Okay. I have experience with forum softwares also so moderating forums to check for spam will be easy too.

Back