• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should I leave this forum?

Should I leave?

• Yes

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
Thanks Gian for the counter-attack :D

I decided not to leave anyway... but i hope this forum gets more interesting.

Oh that is a good decision. You are a great person to have here.

Sorry Jan for being an snob... I was close in getting punched in the face at school today for being like that. :D

Well, the point here is that every member does deserve to get respect. This has clearly been ignored. I've done it myself a lot too, but I'm trying to stop.

Well, I voted yes on the poll, but only because I can dammit. :p

In all seriousness though, I don't think you should leave, nor do I think anyone here should for that matter.

Originally posted by trenzterra
Should I leave this forum?
I don't mean to sound insensitive, however these threads always mystify me. If you want to leave a forum, leave it. I don't think anyone wants anyone else to leave (for the most part), so long as you aren't overly annoying (and you'd probably know it if it you were).

To me, this is like a poll: "Should I get a drink of soda from the fridge?"

If you're thirsty, get a drink. If you're not, don't. No poll needed...

Don't you think I'm an idiot? I'm useless at everything.
You're going to learn that at some point, everyone goes through the, "I'm an idiot" thing, some maybe more often and for nano-seconds, some lasting years, but it is unescapable. ALso 99% of the population is useless at most things. Welcome to life...

Last edited:
Originally posted by Chicken

"I'm an idiot" thing, some maybe more often and for nano-seconds, some lasting years, but it is unescapable.

Going on 19 years now :D

But seriously, I do agree with you, even though I don't think trenz should leave

Don't you think I'm an idiot? I'm useless at everything.
This is where you should take a reality check.

You say you have no friends, no life, nothing to do, you are useless.

WRONG ATTITUDE Have confidence in yourself, you DO have friends, you DO have a life, there is PLENTY to do if you look away from the computer for a while, you are NOT useless, but the more you beat yourself up, the more you will be convinced you are.

Prove to everyone, including yourself, that you are not useless!! Never give up! and SMILE :classic2:

I wish FWS was like survivor, and we could kick people out.

We could do what those fools in the first survivor never did, kick out the gay one who thinks he know everything.

[back on topic]
No. Don't leave.

it's a damned forum, you decide.. it doesn't matter wut other people fukkin think, they're prolly a buncha heartless bastards anyway.... do wut u wanna do.

This thread is old but I want to respond

Don't leave

You are smarter than most of us here, I have never heard of another 10 year old making an miRC script

Back