• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should I leave this forum?

Should I leave?

• Yes

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
I really don't feel anybody should leave...everyone here has something to contribute to make the forum a bit more interesting.

Originally posted by agiantdwarf
You don't have to leave...just get those retarded animations away from me!

You shut up. Stop insulting everybody. You have insulted me on my beliefs before, and now you are going after someone who is probably younger than you on some animations I found were pretty decent?

Originally posted by Giancarlo

You shut up. Stop insulting everybody. You have insulted me on my beliefs before, and now you are going after someone who is probably younger than you on some animations I found were pretty decent?
It's not my problem that you find 8 second MSPaint animations "pretty decent". I didn't insult you, maybe in jest insulted you for liking Raegan (I don't know how that even became "linking racist").

I couldn't care less that he is younger than me. What, just because he's 10 I should be nice to him?

I'm not looking to make trouble.

Last edited:

It's not my problem that you find 8 second MSPaint animations "pretty decent".

Considering they were supposed to be on satire, you miss the point entirely.

I didn't insult you, maybe in jest insulted you for linking racist.

You are wrong about that. You are dead wrong.

I couldn't care less that he is younger than me. What, just because he's 10 I should be nice to him?

He is young and deserves to be respected or he will turn out like you.

I'm not looking to make trouble.

Yes you are.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Considering they were supposed to be on satire, you miss the point entirely.

Oh I see! That poorly drawn one about the World Cup was satire? How could I have missed that? :rolleyes:

You are wrong about that. You are dead wrong.
Fixed, sorry about that. Don't know what I was thinking.

He is young and deserves to be respected or he will turn out like you.
What? So just because he is ten I can't even say his stuff sucks? I don't know what loving, caring internet you live in, but the one I know surely isn't.

Yes you are.
Yes, because calling someones shitty animations crap is certainly looking for trouble. :rolleyes:

You don't have to leave...just get those retarded animations away from me!

IF you don't like the animations, then don't look at them. It is that simple. I promise you.

What? So just because he is ten I can't even say his stuff sucks? I don't know what loving, caring internet you live in, but the one I know surely isn't.

Alright. If we can play like that, your brain is dysfunctional. You shouldn't be insulted becasue you say I should have a right to say so. :rolleyes:

Sorry I was taking a shower.

Oh I see! That poorly drawn one about the World Cup was satire? How could I have missed that? :rolleyes:

Look up satire.

Say that you don't like his animations because they don't look good. I think the a law enforcement agency should be set up, so the internet I want is one of a police state. But I won't get that.

Yes, because calling someones shitty animations crap is certainly looking for trouble. :rolleyes:

They aren't shitty. You weren't obliged to look at them.

Back