• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should i finsih this site off oh new one?

It has potential. I would drop the sound effects (most people will be listening to music anyway). Also, the logo is very plain. Spice it up a little bit. Perhaps draw up a magician's hat and wand in Inkscape and use bubble letters for "Illusion Hosting Network" or something along those lines.

And, eh, the orange block of text at the bottom is very unprofessional. For one, don't make it all caps. Second, use proper grammar (especially in a professional situation like this). Say something like this instead:

"Our web site is currently undergoing maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience."

The rest looks good, although I would bring the navigation buttons closer together. And the white / gray sort of stands out (in a bad way). Try shades of blue to match the rest of the layout (or, add more white/gray accents elsewhere).

Overall it's a really great design, with a few rough edges.

[edit]
Just saw this ...
First you decide what name you like / wont then enter it in the domain name search engine the domain name search engine will tell you if the domain name is avaliable or not if the domain name isn't avaliable it will suggest similar domain names which are avaliable for you to register once you have picked the one you wont then just click on purchase you will need to enter you'r detials you'r payment and etc.
You REALLY need to watch your grammar when you're writing for this site, dude. I see so many spelling errors and not a single period.

Last edited:
Back