• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SHORTER MP3S, and able to be played on a website

connel

I have just recently found out about how i could do this,.. what you do is you download two types of converters,.. 'what are converters?' converters are something that change one file typ to another,.. the first converte you need is a mp3 to wav converter,..
this will allow you to change a mp3 file into a wav file,.. as all of you should know,.. wav files are much larger then a mp3,.. the other converter you need is a wav to rm or a ram, rp, and rpm,..
but i profer rm,.. then after you have downloaded both converters,.. you take the mp3 that you want on your site, go into you converter,(the mp3 to wav)and convert the mp3 to a wav file,.. after that, it should be stored in a file, which will normaly pop up after convertion,.. then open up you other converter,(the one that changes a wav file into a rm file)and convert the wav file into a rm file,... a rm file is a real media file,.. so you must have a real media player to listen to the file,.. but you dont need it, you could still put it on your site,.. and the file should be around 1mb if your mp3 was 4 mb,.. but you must have converters,.. i know how some people just change the ending of the files, but that doesnt make the file diffrent from what it is,.. so get the converters!,..

You can find the mp3 to wav converter at http://www.downloads.com and select 'In Downloads' in the drop down,.. The type in Wav converter and search,.. download the one that should be the first one,.. but just to make sure,.. look for one that says, mp3 and wav withconverter in some way,.. the wav to rm file cannot be found on downloads.com,... so e-mail me at connel_killian@yahoo.com so i can send you the file,.. now if you really have no need for this, please dont e-mail me,.. cuzz it takes up space on my e-mail acount,.. When you e-mail me, i will send you the zipped file for the converter,..

hope i helped you out,..:cool:

Well, íf it ones was converted to mp3, the sound quality i already lost, the quality won't improve just because you convert it to wav or aif again. And ram i even worce then mp3

Back