• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shocker

Ha. Not quite the "shocker" i was expecting, but funny nonetheless. Thats why you don't take anything embarassing when you fly, they'll dump your bag out in front of everyone. Especially here in the US (so I am told...I've never flown but do for first time end of this month!)

I'm really surprised I didn't get "randomly" chosen for a more detailed search last time I flew (last weekend).

1-way ticket to Atlanta, no checked baggage, my luck with authority figures (read: let's all beat Ben down for fun gaiz! he looks suspicious!), and a back pack with only two tee-shirts and a license plate ...

I got semi-stripped search once and all my hand luggage tossed everywhere... My first time flying out the country. It's not nice. It's so embarasing. All because I had a tounge peircing (They couldn't grasp the fact that it was peiced. The staff weren't English, so they hardly understood me - The fact I was still in England and leaving, it surprises me the staff aren't English.) that set of the alarms, and they thought my MD-player was some unknown device. :(

One of the first times I went to america for a holiday (This was years ago, when I was about 16), it was my second time flying to the states, and I was wearing jeans with like for show buttons all down - I had to take them off, infrount of everyone in the security section so they could scan them manually :S I still look back on the day and cringe.

It's ridiculous that they make you come hours in advanced, then everything is rush rush near the last min. They could have at least some screens so you can strip down instead of being in plain view of everyone.

I too feel the pain of airport security. I had to fly to pick up my car in a different state once and the cheapest 1-way ticket had three stops. Needless to say, I got checked at all three stops. Thinking back, next time I'll take the bus.

I'm really surprised I didn't get "randomly" chosen for a more detailed search last time I flew (last weekend).

1-way ticket to Atlanta, no checked baggage, my luck with authority figures (read: let's all beat Ben down for fun gaiz! he looks suspicious!), and a back pack with only two tee-shirts and a license plate ...

Are you from middle eastern descent though?

I accidentally went through Washington DC Airport to London with a firecracker in my back pocket. This was just after the huge bomb scare with the plastic bottles.

Are you from middle eastern descent though?

I accidentally went through Washington DC Airport to London with a firecracker in my back pocket. This was just after the huge bomb scare with the plastic bottles.

No, I'm a wacked-out white kid who has a strange ability to attract negative attention from police at any time.

Back