• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shakespeare on drinking and driving

You don't need quicktime... Better yet, I suggest you don't use quicktime as it skews up images by making it load longer and changing the size.

I don't remember the story of Macbeth, it's been a long time. What is Macduff's role?

Are you implying that Macduff is a drunk driver?

Originally posted by Jan
Oh, it automatically opened quicktime this end. All .png files do :confused:
Go into Quicktime options and make sure Quicktime isn't associated with .png files.

Originally posted by stu
I don't remember the story of Macbeth, it's been a long time. What is Macduff's role?

Are you implying that Macduff is a drunk driver?
I didn't even read Macbeth... I just took a quote from it...

No! The quote doesn't fit.

But I won't leave you high and dry... tomorrow I'll post a quote (I have my book at school) from Shakespeare's HAMLET.

It is by Hamlet, he states something in the context of "Claudius is an embarassment as he stumbles around in drunkeness, making a mockery of himself and the Danes".

It's not in that language but that's the just of it. It would work much better with your images.

Originally posted by Coolin
Go into Quicktime options and make sure Quicktime isn't associated with .png files.
Maybe you had better save it as something else.
I disabled all files and it still opened in QT.

I uninstalled QT and now it won't load at all. It still looks for the QT plugin for the mime type image/png.

I saw it. I'm not sure that it does justice to Macbeth... but whatever gets you marks.

have a colon instead of a Qmark

Jan: I guess you could use Quicktime then

syd: I'd appreciate a lot if you could get me that quote. I am in debt to you.

Gayowulf: Good suggestion, I'll change that.

Back