• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Several things for sale. Bargains.

TravisL

Hello,

I am looking to unload several items from my "closet" if you will. Due to the immediate need to unload, you'll find some real bargains here.

1) RelationshipHelp.us - Comes with the blog, has a little bit of traffic from keyword searches but not revenue. Huge potential. $20

2) CareerArticles.net - Comes with the blog, as above it has a bit of traffic from keyword searches but no revenue. Huge potential. $20

3) WebHostingForum.me - Need I say more? Domain only. $15

4) GetMyVPS.com - Good for a VPS hosting review blog, or infact a host. $15

5) iWantHosting.net - Some traffic when it was used as a free host but negligable. Good to build upon. $10

6) TwistedHost.net - Left over from the failed sale to Socheaphost, gets over 100 unique's a month. $30

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

I'd like authentic traffic stats on #1, #2 & #6 (Unless socheap/JJW doesn't fix your previous deal) if you'd like to pm those to me.

Thanks

Last edited:
WL-Michael - Will get those to you.

JJW - If you are Socheaphost, we discussed this. I asked if you wanted the domain and you said just wanted access to the clients and WHMCS as well as to transfer the nameservers. PM me about this and we'll resolve that. :)

not a big issue travis yes i am socheaphost i had my name changed. We are no longer open as socheaphost. We closed down due to marriage issues. Now that my wife and i have worked things out, i am working on bringing a truley awesome host to life with multiple stages of planing. Also am looking at starting a cheap webhost with somebody else as i don't have time to run 2. I have everything but billing software and i think i can take care of that quickly and cheaply now as accountlab plus is free.

Everything is still available. Great development potential. I'm also throwing in getblogged.net into the pot for $30. You can also make offers.

Back