• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sever Control Panel...

xzx

b&
b&
Hey,
I am getting a server that has nothing but Red hat linux 7.2 on it. I need to put a control panel on it. What is the best one for the money. Plesk ($800) and Cpanel($1400) are really out of my league right now. Ensim($200) seems kindda basic and i think that somewhere i could get something exactly like it for free, or open source. Any suggestions?

I will go with ensim if i have to, but what does it have that something like webmin doesn't? I would also prefer something that i could easily change some templates to customize it to my liking, thanks...

Another question, what does red hat linux 7.2 install? does it have mysql, imap, php, perl, etc... or do i have to install those my self. Thanks again. Any sites with info on anything about this or installation on a server is very much appreciated.

Is it customizable easily? i want to create html templates and be able to use those if possible. Is there anything that ensim has that webmin doesn't? I need perl, php, imap, ssi, cgi-bin, .htaccess, sendmail, etc...

Back