• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Setting my computer as my server

Pimpin Monkey

I'm a complete newbie at this so I'm looking for someone to help me do this. I know about PHPtriad to get PHP, Perl , MySQL, Apache, and PHPMyAdmin. How do I do everything else? I would like to get CPanel also.

Is there anyone than can help me with this via e-mail or instant messanger (Yahoo, AIM, or MSN)?

:bandit2: Hatchet Ryda :bandit2:

How do you know they won't let you...
First you need a static IP if you really want to host and Cpanel is liek $500 or something like that there is no point in having Cpanel though because you can do everything cpanel can do from your own computer yourself. Cpanel is just so people away from the server can do things basically

Actually they said I should be able to. They just told me to get my global IP address, and I got that now. I just need to see what someone gets when they go to it!

Back