• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Services similar to PayPal?

Piiom

Just wondering, are there any alternatives to PayPal that accept users under the age of 18?

If you know of one, please post :)

Last edited:
Just wondering, are there any alternatives to PayPal that accept users under the age of 18?

If you know of one, please post :)

IF you are under 18 I think you have to use only E-currencies that dont ask for your age: E-Gold.com , E-bullion.com

I don't know why it wouldn't work for me earlier Decker? ...I think IE is on drugs some time. I should have used Firefox.

Yep, that's why I never use IE as it is definately on something.

MB's is good, but I think you have to be over 18 with that one.

hmm funny.. i tried google checkout, but this error occurs:

Your VISA card ending in XXXX was declined.

anyone know this error?

That's the sort of error you would get on most ecommerce sites cvnleong, when you type in a card that is invalid. It's most probably because your address or name doesn't quite match what's on the card or the card number or something.

hmm funny.. i tried google checkout, but this error occurs:

Your VISA card ending in XXXX was declined.

anyone know this error?

It's not a full VISA card as in credit card, it's a debit card (Delta or other type) not a credit card isn't it, that's why you get the error. 2 points, either it's not accepted by the vendor or you don't have enough funds in your account in credit.

Back