• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

serverorigin.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I purchased VPS from serverorigin.com 3 month in advance due to their special promotion recently.

I have not received my VPS, and from the looks of that thread, other people are having the same issue.

Thats over $50 down the drain. I have contacted them in many ways, they refuse to respond.

I launched a paypal dispute, but those fascist bastards didn't resolve in my favor because it was a virtual item (wtf?????).

Please keep an eye out, and do not purchase anything from serverorigin.com.

Thanks.

That is terrible...:eek:, i mean i would never advice you to go in for special promotions without knowing the hosting company properly.

In this situation, if they have a forum, you could use some good nice attractive words to get their attention.

Let me know if you got hold of them, if not we have Plan B.:beer:

That is terrible...:eek:, i mean i would never advice you to go in for special promotions without knowing the hosting company properly.

Well I did know them a bit, they used to own the company I was with earlier, seemed to provide ok support, etc.

In this situation, if they have a forum, you could use some good nice attractive words to get their attention.

Nope, they have no forums.

Let me know if you got hold of them, if not we have Plan B.:beer:

Believe me, in the last month I've tried everything.

Bring on plan B!!!!!

His past reply is more than a month old, I don't think he's active here anymore...for obvious reasons.

I'm sorry you have to go through this hair-loss.

I remember reading some of his posts month back and thinking that this person is sure dodgy.

Have you tried contacting him by phone? Some WHOIS checks might produce something.

The website is a support portal. Tried it?

Question: Do you offer phone support?
----------------------

Answer:
----------------------
Currently we offer phone support for all billing questions.
You can reach our support via: 901-313-4522

well to be honest how can you call them scammers if you are unwilling to try all methods of contact

well to be honest how can you call them scammers if you are unwilling to try all methods of contact

Easy
they took money out of the clients account for something they never got
if thats not a scam what is?:eek2:

So you'd rather bitch about it here than get your money back from them - wierd!

So your keeping in touch with PP too or waiting for someone to come to you?

But how hard did you try to contact them - I think your phrase was -
No, and I don't feel like trying it.
You can't just have a go at someone and not try all available, and not just say their bad because you couldn't be bothered.

Oh! I wish everyones life was that easy.
Would you like us to do it for you?
Look at your sig - if you can't be bothered why should anyone else be with you.

I'm in the same situation.. Had my VPS up for like 10 days maybe? Next thing I know, they are gona, their homepage is down, and now I am $105.00 down. This is a lot of money for me, considering I'm only 15.. I've called them, and got hung up on. I mention trouble with the VPS and OH NO! *Beep, beep, beep*.

This is retarded. I launch a dispute and I get a response saying that since it was a "virtual item" I can't get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back