• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Server Management services with BS7799 compliant Security.

HostFriend

It is my pleasure to present you all server owners a unique opportunity to give best, secured, always available, cost effective technical services to your clienst. You need not to spend thousands to setup a support centre :shame:

We will signup a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) with you with SLA (service level Agreement). Also, you have the freedom to opt for ticket/server based support contract. We offer special discounts for the members of this community.
I have mentioned a referral code in my signature, that will allow you special discounts on Server management services.

I would be glad to respond to all your queries/doubts in this regard, You can e-mail me at ravi @ apyl.com (without spaces around @), and I guarantee that your query in this regard will be kept confidential.

Thankyou :)

Last edited:
Back