• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Server Complete -- Hybrids are here! Limited Quantity!

SC-Daniel

Server Complete is proud to announce the launch of our new Hybrid VPS plans! If you need more power than a standard VPS can offer but don't really want a full dedicated server, get a hybrid!

Unlike your conventional VPS node which contains around 20 virtual private servers, our Hybrid nodes are limited to 4 per node! If that isn't enough, we do not oversell the resources on the node! That's right folks, all of your resources are completely guaranteed!

Now if you are not already sold, we will also include your choice of cPanel or DirectAdmin control panels FREE of charge! All Hybrids are semi-managed by our superb support team.

HybridComplete
40GB Disk Space
768MB Guaranteed RAM + Burstable
500GB Premium Bandwidth (Level3, InterNAP, Global Crossing)
3 IP Addresses
FREE Control Panel - cPanel or DirectAdmin

FREE Setup - $89.99 per month

Order Now!

~~~FAQ~~~

1. What operating systems do you offer?
All Hybrids are setup using CentOS 5 by default, but upon request, we may install additional OS templates.
2. Where are the nodes located?
These nodes are located in the Infomart in Dallas, TX.
3. How long does it take to have my hybrid setup?
Setups are guaranteed within 24 hours, but are generally completed much sooner.
4. What virtualization technology are you using?
All of these Hybrids are OpenVZ based with a HyperVM front end.
5. What payment types do you accept?
We currently accept Paypal and Credit Cards through Paypal. If needed, we can work something out in regards to other payment processors.
~~~~~~

If you have any questions, please feel free to email our sales department, sales[at]servercomplete[dot]com

Last edited:
Damn sadly this is twenty dollars above my current monthly budget otherwise i would so be all over this

Damn sadly this is twenty dollars above my current monthly budget otherwise i would so be all over this

Do you need cPanel or DirectAdmin? If not we may be able to lower the price a bit ;)

We can also do custom VPS plans. We are about to release a completely new website design which will feature our new VPS plans.

I agree sweet offer, you have a missing d on complete. "...but are generally complete much sooner."

I agree sweet offer, you have a missing d on complete. "...but are generally complete much sooner."

Thanks ;) Fixed the typo

On a side note: If you purchase within the next 48 hours I will throw in a FREE RAM upgrade to 1GB of Guaranteed RAM ;) This offer is only good for FWS users and is not mentioned on WHT. Once your VPS is setup, just submit a ticket to support and request your free RAM upgrade.

Hey Daniel,

How much do you charge for installation of Webmin?

Regards

If you wanted the Hybrid with Webmin instead of cPanel or DA, it would cost $74.99 per month since we would not be paying for a control panel. As for the actual install of Webmin, free.

If you wanted the Hybrid with Webmin instead of cPanel or DA, it would cost $74.99 per month since we would not be paying for a control panel. As for the actual install of Webmin, free.

Okay, thanks a lot for the info Daniel!

Back