• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Seperate categories in "Ads & Offers"

build-a-host

321Hosted.com
NLC
I think it would be a good idea to add more catagories in the "Ads & Offers" section, kind of like WHT does.

Maybe add a spot for link trades, ad space, job offers, etc. That way people would be able to post more specific offers each week. As it is now, I have to decide each week which ad / service I want to advertise since I can only post one. If you sectioned it up a bit it would help so that people could post link trade requests, domain name sales, or whatever else instead of having to choose one each week.

Not sure about everyone else but I know it would help me a lot!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll think about it. If anyone else has any feedback about it, let me know.

I don't feel that it's necessary. No offence, but these forums are not as popular as WHT and the "Adds and Offers" forum only receives maybe 0 to 2 threads per day on average.

I agree with deeplist, I don't think it needs any other sections right now... maybe just a tag system to add a tag at the beginning of the thread for whatever kind of an ad it is.

I don't feel that it's necessary. No offence, but these forums are not as popular as WHT and the "Adds and Offers" forum only receives maybe 0 to 2 threads per day on average.

What the OP is saying is that it is so inactive because of the lack of categories. I think it might be worthwhile, anyways.

While we are on the subject, I think a new "Cloud Hosting Discussion" section should be added to "Paid webhosting" It's an up and coming market, and i'm sure there are alot of questions from many people :D

I agree with Richard. Cloud hosting may be the future. It's worth discussing.

Ads & Offers though... I dunno. We could try it out at least, but it seems like it might not be needed.

I think the advertising should be reconfigured more like wht is setup, to hopefully regrow intrest in this forum.

I think the advertising should be reconfigured more like wht is setup, to hopefully regrow intrest in this forum.

Yes, with me for instance, I have many different services (hosting, SEO, domains, graphics) and I can only advertise one of them per week. I have to decide which is more important to post ads for. If we had seperate sections I could post ads for all of them weekly. This board has soo much traffic and I'm missing out on a lot of potential sales by not being able to post ads for all of my services/offers.

Thansk for listening!

Back