• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Senior US officials

AngelaAndJewel

"Confident " Sadaam was taken out in bombing tonight. It will be interesting to see how they confirm this. There is a huge hole in the ground where 3 five thousand pound bombs were dropped.

Ya, he is one elusive bugger! However, it doesn't really matter though. His days of ruling Iraq are over no matter if he is dead or alive. Also, the thousands of citizens dancing in the streets of Baghdad don't seem to give a crap if he is still alive either.

I don't think we will ever know if he is dead or alive.

If he is alive and watching it must be peeing him off no end :biggrin2:

hahahaha Maybe he is "fillin up toilets" now too.

I bet he would be peed off Jan. Especially seeing the Iraqi's this morning dragging his head (from statue) with ropes and riding it like a hobby horse! That was so great to watch.

Saddam is alive: Chalabi
From correspondents in Rome
April 13, 2003

A PROMINENT opponent of Saddam Hussein says the toppled Iraqi dictator is alive and may be north-east of Baghdad, according to a newspaper interview published today.

Iraqi National Congress leader Ahmad Chalabi, a longtime exile who returned to Iraq just before the US-led military attack, told Turin's La Stampa newspaper in a phone interview from Nasiriyah, Iraq, that Saddam had not been killed.

"Saddam Hussein is alive. His sons and he were seen separately. Saddam Hussein could be moving north-east of Baghdad. This is my information," Chalabi was quoted as saying. "I don't think he can escape. We will stop him."
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6277846%5E25777,00.html

Some say he is alive, some say he is dead, some say he is living with Elvis. I think him and the Information Minister is brewing up their own sitcom: "There are no U.S. troops in Baghdad"

And then when it is aired all we will hear is everyone debating if they were taped before the war and if that is really the real Saddam.

They should make an Eminem parody!
Will the real Saddam Hussein please stand up!

Originally posted by AmericanPatriot
Will the real Saddam Hussein please stand up!
That reminds of this "joke" I saw at WHT :p

What if Saddam Hussein survived the bombing last week, BUT lost a leg.......
How pissed-off do you think his doubles would be?

Back