• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Send Unlimited FREE SMS to Anyone In The World!!!

TJR Networks said:
I've never really looked into online SMS messaging in great depth. How exactly does the system work?
Gateway, using the sms bulk gateway used by the Mobile companies. Just using php to send the message through the gateway and done. but before that you need to know the bulk gateway address of your provider only if they have one

Since im in UK, i was able to test the following networks,

o2
T-Mobile
Virgin
Vodaphone
Orange
Fresh

All of these seems to work fine without a problem. The only only network that has problem recieving text messages from my site is 3G.

When you are entering the phone number, make sure you enter it like this:

Country Code: UK
Phone Number: 07944887409

If you enter the phone number like this:

+447944887409

Your text message won't be delivered.

have you tryed TDC?
(dont worry about 3G they have problems with everything..

Great News :)

Version 2 of my service is released.

www.Free-SMS.co.nr

Please use our community forums to post your comments, questions & suggestions. I will be able to provide support with your queries through the community forums.

Happy Texting.

--
Regards,
Lathee

Small Update

A standalone version of Free-SMS should be available soon. With stand alone version, you could offer free sms from your own website using <iframe></iframe> codes.

Standalone version isnt quite complete yet, but if you would like more information or take sneaky peek at how the interface looks like, visit this link

http://www.free-sms.co.nr/community/viewtopic.php?t=19

--
Regards,
Latheesan

:classic2: Got a nice little free service for everyone. Send unlimited sms to anyone in the world for FREE.

No registration required.
No adverts.
No popups.

Simply visit our site, fill in the field and hit send, and thats it. Faster and reliable than any free sms service out there.

www.Free-SMS.co.nr

Send Free-SMS to Anyone In:

Albania
Australia
Austria
Bahrain
Belgium
Canada
Canary Islands
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech
Denmark
Egypt
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
India
Indonesia
Israel
Italy
Jordan
Kenya
Kuwait
Lichtenstein
Luxembourg
Macao
Malaysia
Malta
Monaco
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Philippines
Poland
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
Tunisia
U.K.
Vatican City
Vietnam

Latest Update
Version 2 of my service is released.

www.Free-SMS.co.nr

Please use our community forums to post your comments, questions & suggestions. I will be able to provide support with your queries through the community forums.

--
Happy Texting,
Lathee

how are you latheesan

i cant use this site" cannot be found ":confused4

plz send another site to my email "" exelense_800@yahoo.com ""

Back