• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Send Unlimited FREE SMS to Anyone In The World!!!

latheesan

:classic2: Got a nice little free service for everyone. Send unlimited sms to anyone in the world for FREE.

No registration required.
No adverts.
No popups.

Simply visit our site, fill in the field and hit send, and thats it. Faster and reliable than any free sms service out there.

www.Free-SMS.co.nr

Send Free-SMS to Anyone In:

Albania
Australia
Austria
Bahrain
Belgium
Canada
Canary Islands
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech
Denmark
Egypt
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
India
Indonesia
Israel
Italy
Jordan
Kenya
Kuwait
Lichtenstein
Luxembourg
Macao
Malaysia
Malta
Monaco
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Philippines
Poland
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
Tunisia
U.K.
Vatican City
Vietnam

Latest Update
Version 2 of my service is released.

www.Free-SMS.co.nr

Please use our community forums to post your comments, questions & suggestions. I will be able to provide support with your queries through the community forums.

--
Happy Texting,
Lathee

Last edited:
where does the money come from? does it reverse charge the person who you text?

At the moment, im not making any money. its just a simple, hassle free service. Maybe later, i might put up some ads on the site, thats it. :angel:

I have tested this on my phone about 100+ times before releasing the service live to the world. I had "£0.00" U.K money, credit on the phone, so as u can see, no reverse charge of any kind.

I've never really looked into online SMS messaging in great depth. How exactly does the system work?

Server side scripting, i.e. PHP script. I cant say anything more than this, :p otherwise, id be giving away my idea and script.

Can you add Chile to the country list?
Yes of course. I will try to add more country list later on today ;)

handy thing. Thanx man.
Thanks for your comments, well appreciated :classic2:

Ouch! There's no USA on the list...

No worries, im already working on the version 2 of my service. On the new version, you USA as well as many other countries will be added :D Of course, lots of new features too :)

Tried Sms to india.... not reached.
well i tried for india too and didnt worked for me either.

I've added approx 10 different carriers to choose from to send your sms to india in the new version. So, reset assured everything will be working in the new version.

Did you code this php script yourself? Because, from what I can see, its an amazing piece of coding!

Perhaps if you were interested in merging this idea with an already established file host (the ideas seem to flow with one another :)) then I would be very interested in talking to you.

If else, someone please post this on digg and save myself the trouble! :p.

Did you code this php script yourself?

Yes i did. Orignally created for my use, once it started to work properly, i made it available to the public.

from what I can see, its an amazing piece of coding!

Thanks for your comments, its well appreciated.

Perhaps if you were interested in merging this idea with an already established file host (the ideas seem to flow with one another ) then I would be very interested in talking to you.

My msn addy - latheesan_k@hotmail.com

If else, someone please post this on digg and save myself the trouble!

What do you mean??? :S

sorry to say but when i send a text message to myself i get a bunch of 0's as a text message i.e. in the Netherlands

Back