• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Selling PR4 Technology and Computer Review site

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is a PR4 (real not predicted) , original template site with great content and a nice domain based on predictions?

Sorry but I'm missing your point.....

Domains that are short, with common words, generally go for quite a lot. This domain isn't short, but it would be popular. I can see it going for maybe $100,$300, it's unlikely, but some people have that kind of money to spend.

I forgot to add but this comes with a shared hosting plan for $9.99/month which is already pre-paid for 1 year ($120+ value!).

Spoke over AIM ... seems not everyone knows how Pagerank updates. Anyway (as said before!) it's a PR4 site.

Well I will be reporting your heckling me to the mods here. For those that have the Google Extension that updates from the MAIN google PR server they will see that it has a CURRENT pagerank of 0/10. It may have had a PR of 4 before but I highly doubt it as it was registered in December.

If google is actually "updating the page rank server" then why is our main domain and this domain showing a current PR of 3/10 and 7/10? All the people that have replied to this thread cannot be wrong.

My advice to you is to use the Google Toolbar provided by GOOGLE (http://toolbar.google.com and to stop using some 3rd party future pagerank predictors and take it from the source.

Again, as I said twice after telling you I wasnt interested anymore. Good luck on your sale.

I'm not going to argue with you LYT-Michael as there would be no point. If you don't understand something the right thing to do is find out or ask nicely. Looking at our chat on AIM you should now understand how the Pagerank update works :) Ask anyone who knows even a little about SEO and they'd know what I'm trying to explain to you. I have to admit I was Laughing out loud about your "using the Google toolbar to check PR" so feel free to hit me up on AIM if you want to know about how the toolbar works also.

Anyway please stay out of my topic, if you have a problem send me a PM.

Last edited:
I'm sure he (Psan) just kept looking until he found the highest product (site) that gave him the highest PR. Smart thinking, too bad it didn't work. But if you're right, then just wait until Google updates the PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back