• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Selling old templates

Ant0

Hey all, i hardley post here, but my good m8, danny told me to.

So here goes.

Im "trying" to sell a bunch of old templates. They are all my own work. PSD's and full rights to the templates, you are free to claim them as your own work if you like.

Im trying to sell all of them for £8 or if ur US what ever is the same as £8 over there, couldnt be frooked working it out.

Anyway:
http://antorobertson.com/sell/

All for £8, full rights.

Thanks

Anto

Hi Anto, how much would you want for 1 template, I really like the photography template and would be amazing for my portfolio site.

Thanks,
Adam.

For the look of it, I'd pay about $3-$4 for it?

Adam.

Yea adam, no problem man. U got msn? or ill pm u the link for download with psd..

paypal email is: anto.robertson@gmail.com the $3 or $4 which ever u prefer :)

PS.
The site is down atm, sorry folks, im changing domain, but ill post the proper link when the DNS change :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Antorobertson , Can you please add me onto your MSN Messenger, then we can chat mroe about this, my MSN is msn [@] adamparton [dot] net

Thanks,
Adam.

I might be interested post the site when its up.:)

Hey all im sorry about this, but the god damn DNS is taking its time, or something went wrong in the process lol.

But i will upload the pictures to flickr or somewhere for everyone to view :)

Ill post the links when i get the chance, sorry for the wait guys and gals.

:evilb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all sorry if you where waiting.

Ive got a few replys to get them up, PM and here..

soo...

http://www.serverrhino.com/~anto/sell/

You can view them there. Frook waiting on the DNS changing lol.

Enjoy.

Reply or Pm's are welcome.

P.S
What ever you think they are worth, then ill agree.

Ty

Those are pretty nice, if only I had the money to buy them.

Good luck with your sales! :)

[JSH]John;866798 said:
Are any of these templates coded or is it the PSDs you're selling? :)

They are all PSD's. None coded.

It would look alot more professional if you changed the text on the unfinished template.

The text on that, can be changed at will, because they are all PSD files. :) id let the buyer decide that, or i would change it for him/her

:)

Back