• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Selling Kayako LiveResponse Owned

Hello,

Yes it all seems very strange! He's still posting advertisements on the forums yet can't answer these questions in matter.

Oh well I hadn't seen the thread pop up I was in the upper half of the forums sorry..

Regarding payment I was going to send it to you but then couldn't find your paypal. I had full intentions of paying you and still do if interested, and I have and didn't have any intentions of ripping you off.

Due to my schedule I do not have access to my main computer which is where the logins had been stored, as well as our MSN chat with your paypal email in it.

In regards to the last image, he had been aware that I was requesting it to be changed first as I was not positive that it could even be changed. Let alone in the members area it says there are two payments of over $200 due for an owned LiveResponce license, so I had to make sure I wasn't being ripped off.

Last edited:
Oh well I hadn't seen the thread pop up I was in the upper half of the forums sorry..

Regarding payment I was going to send it to you but then couldn't find your paypal. I had full intentions of paying you and still do if interested, and I have and didn't have any intentions of ripping you off.

Due to my schedule I do not have access to my main computer which is where the logins had been stored, as well as our MSN chat with your paypal email in it.

In regards to the last image, he had been aware that I was requesting it to be changed first as I was not positive that it could even be changed. Let alone in the members area it says there are two payments of over $200 due for an owned LiveResponce license, so I had to make sure I wasn't being ripped off.
all you had to do was contact the email provided for support on the profile page like i did. ;) they would change the info, and would have told you that the 2 unpaid items dont need to be paid. it was from when Jason was bargaining with them for a lower price. kayako doesn't have a way to remove old invoices. i know this cause i talked with Nancy at support and i changed the owner info. sorry you missed out. i had to jump on it.

all you had to do was contact the email provided for support on the profile page like i did. ;) they would change the info, and would have told you that the 2 unpaid items dont need to be paid. it was from when Jason was bargaining with them for a lower price. kayako doesn't have a way to remove old invoices. i know this cause i talked with Nancy at support and i changed the owner info. sorry you missed out. i had to jump on it.

I was not aware of most of that as I have yet to deal with kayako.. And I can't blame you for taking the jump =)

Again sorry for the issues

yeah, my first time dealing with kayako too. and dont apologize to me, i am not mad. :D ----, i got kayako. :p

ha, talk about busy. i work at least 9 hours a day, then i come home, normally around 4:30 - 5:00 pm, and then i work till around 7 or 8 pm. then i take a 30 - 45 min break to eat dinner, and then work again to normally 11:30 or later. then i get up at 7:00 am and do it all over again. not to mention that clients like to call me in the middle of the damn night to ask about computer repair or someone IM's me to ask about programming or graphic work. so, believe me, i know busy.

Back