• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Selling banner place

happymoney

I am selling banner place in my site. Currently I get about 80 visitors/day and it is increasing. What point banner buyers will probably notice my site? Should I get about 500 - 1000 visits/day? I am not selling banner place in normal way. If someone buy place hes banner will be seen in that place as long as my site is up. There is random generator which randomize banner which each visitor will see . Do you think that it is too complicated system for banner buyers, because I haven't heard that kind of system before. More specified explanation to my banner system will be in http://www.doesmoneymakeyouhappy.com/pages/Advertisers.php

Does anyone make money by selling banner places or is only income nowadays pay/click-programs? Is there any good way I can market my banner place for possibly buyers? I mean if I just send emails to every company that could buy banner place they probably think it is just spam.

Since you are basically asking advice, I would advise you to wait until you get many more visitors to your site before trying to sell banners at those prices. You can try exchanging text links to build up the traffic. For the price you are asking, you would need traffic similar to FWS.

Since you are basically asking advice, I would advise you to wait until you get many more visitors to your site before trying to sell banners at those prices. You can try exchanging text links to build up the traffic. For the price you are asking, you would need traffic similar to FWS.

Thanks, you are probably right. I was just thinking that 50$ isn't so much because that banner would be on my site as long as site is up. I surely have no idea how much is decent banner price, I normally see banner place for sale about 50 - 1000$/month, but of course those sites gets lot's of visitors.

I lowered minimum to 10$ and going to find out if that would sell some places. If it doesn't I just have to wait that my site gets more visitors. Still wondering what would be amount of visitors when banner place buyers would get interested about site. Should I get thousands of unique/daily or something like that?

Last edited:
Just the opposite , it IS long but i fid it really easy to memorize . I think that an different Template/Theme would be great for this kind of site , with a little green $$-)

It's not that hard to remember. I've looked at it once and I can't remember it. It is like a sentance you see. But anyway, it's still best to try and get your domain as short as possible.

Back