• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Seeking phpBB Host - Latin America community

I am interested in creating a phpBB web community, and I am seeking an individual or company that supports this.

I am willing to purchase or build a dedicated Linux server, and I am prepared to pay a consultant who knows a lot about phpBB for help in configuring the operating system and software correctly, both for security and flexibility.

The community will be conducted primarily in Spanish, and may grow to have several thousand regular participants, spread throughout Latin America.

We will want to be able to support multiple administrators and multiple levels of administrators within the phpBB forums.

I would be friendly to a hosting proposal in Panama City, Costa Rica, or a similarly well connected Latin American location. USA and Canada are fine too.

Howard Metzenberg said:
I am willing to purchase or build a dedicated Linux server, and I am prepared to pay a consultant who knows a lot about phpBB for help in configuring the operating system and software correctly, both for security and flexibility.

I don't think you'll need a Dedicated Server for a phpbb forum if you are just starting out. You can get some shared hosting for now, & when you forum grows you can easily transfer yourself to a Dedicated Server with no downtime. This can help you save some good amount of money too.

In any case, What is your budget ?

Back