• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Security and IP

spec

I don't know if this topic has ever been brought up, but now that I am finished my post-secondary education and have a few successful contracts, I am interested in starting on new development.

One of the major problems I see with web development is that you are relying heavily on someone else. When using scripting languages that do not compile, how do you protect your IP? What should a developer look for when aquiring webhosting (whether its shared or dedicated) and are there hosting platforms out there that are dedicated to protecting their clients IP? I ask this because it is so easy to find hosting, but it is not easy to trust your host with something that may be, one day, worth millions of dollars.

Spec, as long as you have proof that you created whatever your going to create etc etc & make sure you get all your work copyrighted & Trade Mark your brands you should be fine.

Back