• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Searching around for a VPS

Keagle

NLC
NLC
Hey guys,

I'm just searching around for a VPS, which, I might not get, but most likely will. I'm not looking for CPanel, or DirectAdmin, as I know my budget cannot compensate for it.

My budget is around $15/mo , just tell me the specs you can offer for that =)

I would however be more inclined to join a host that would let me see how much Space/BW I am using. =)

Thank you!

Keagle

Sorry for the random question folks,

@keagle: is this for rp? or another of your projects?

Christmas Offer - 20% Discount on all Hosting Packages

Hello,

I've tried but I can't come into that range. You need to raise your budget by few more bucks. If ready to raise the budget then we would like to offer you,

VPS STARTER PLAN

10GB Hard Drive Space
300GB Monthly Bandwidth
256MB Guaranteed RAM
1 GB Burstable RAM
2 IPs
Actual Price: £15 Per Month or £150 a year
Price after 20% Discount: £12 for the first month or £120 a year

Other Features:

SSH Root Access
Managed
24x7 Premium Support
24x7 Pro-Active Monitoring
Redundant Hotswap Servers
99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Database Support
30 Day Money Back Offer
Free Setup

To view the other VPS Plans refer the following link

http://www.webhosting.uk.com/vps-hosting.php

If interested pm me for the coupon code.

Our Starter Plan for You

Our Starter VPS Plan with Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee at $14.95/Mon will suit you,

Disk Space - 1,500 MB
Bandwidth - 40 GB

Virtual Memory (RAM) - 128 MB
Processes - 30
Dedicated IPs - 1

GET 2 MONTHS FREE!

Included - VPS Admin Panel, CP+ (30 Day Free Trial), Complete SSH Root Access, Install & Run Your Own Applications, Manage Own Config Files, Complete Independence, Own Network Configuration & Routing Tables, Full Control Over Files & Processes, Virtual Ethernet, Own Hostname, Configure Own DNS Servers, Pre-Installed Services (Mysql Apache Bind vsftpd & proftpd)

Included Upon Request - Webmin, Usermin & Virtualmin

Check out our Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $140.95 included with this plan @ Starter VPS Plan

If interested send PM.

Disk Space: 10gb
Unmetered bandwidth
cpanel and whm is an extra $2
128mb ram
3 ips
$19.99 i know thats above your budget tell me if you want it anyway. I'll give you the link.

Back