• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

search your name on google...

byrdgirl13

If you search your first & last name together on google, what results do you get?

I searched with both Nicki and Veronica (since Nicki's my nickname) and got a few sites where my poetry is posted, but then a whole lot of other people. There were college students, a teacher, a runner, a lawyer from Russia, some from Germany, one from Finland (I think...), a writer, an actress, and a whole bunch more. I didn't think there would be so many with the same exact spelling of my name!

A cooking site, one of my old personal websites when I used my real name and a bunch of other stuff.
Using the internet name I use here I got a bunch of forums I've posted in, something from the "National Alternative Pet Association" and a bunch of other misc stuff. My other netname, qbp, brings up qbp.com, quality bicycle products, the quarterly banking profile, my DMOZ and MusicMoz profiles and a bunch of other bike related things,

Cagez, I got my old profile on WC3, and links to posts on FWS, PHP Builder, Art for the web, Yupapa, vB and Evrsoft forums.

I get some real estate guy, a web site with my full name in the URL, and some twelve year old's personal page.

:confused2

We tried this once last year. :p

It turns out that there is a graphic designer and artist sharing the exact same name as me. :D This person has already registered my first/last name as a .com domain, so I guess blogs are out of the question for me. :p

Back